Monday, May 7, 2012
What I have learned in ACC 255
With the creation of my website and blog for the course, Accounting 255:electronic business management, DR. Kent Walstrom has taught me many things. Before this project, I had very little knowledge on how to create a business on the web. Also, I had very little knowledge on creating a blog. After having completed the website and blog, I have gained much more knowledge and insight into website development and creating material for my blog and website. Here are some of the many things that I have learned from participating in this course:
1. how to monetize a website and a blog
2. how to make an eBook
3. how to use Google Analytics
4. how to add widgets to website
5.how to create and advertise CafePress products
6. How to create and use Google AdSense ads
7.how to generate web traffic by URL submission or setting up inbound links
8. How to create pillar articles on a website
9. how to add a counter to a website
10. how to create E zine articles to provide inbound links to my e-business
11. how to create a purpose page for my website
12. simple design aspects of a web page
13. how to create a PayPal donation account
14. basic website development and structure
15. how to create nine specific types of blog posts (i.e link, niche, etc.)
16. how to create a privacy policy
17. how to change website settings
18. how to set up a ClickBank account and promote ClickBank products
19. how to create a business development plan
These are just some of the many different things I have learned from doing this project. This project was very beneficial and I will enjoy continuing my website and blog development further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment