Friday, April 27, 2012

Keep Running Website

If you visit my website,http://www.keeprunning.webs.com/, there is plenty of information available to you that can give you more knowledge on exercise. Three articles that I wrote talk about marathon running, the benefits of running, and how to prepare for a couch to 5k. In my article about marathon running, I explain how to prepare for running a marathon for a beginner, a good training schedule, proper eating, hydration needs, necessities you need to run a marathon(running shoes, etc.), and how important it is the get enough rest every night. Also, I give information on how many miles you should run a day leading up to the marathon. Furthermore, the article provides how you can sign up for a marathon in your area. For my article on the benefits of running, I explain how running is not only good for you physically, but also mentally. Lastly, my article on preparing for a couch to 5k explains first and foremost what a couch to 5k is because not many people have ever heard of it. My website also provides you with my insight on numerous products that I have used and have information about. There are some books and magazines that I have listed and there are also numerous clothing items, shoes, etc. Also, on my products tab you can view the products I created; these products include a t-shirt, jacket, and a dog shirt! So go check out my website to read the interesting articles, view my products, and look at products I have recommended for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment