Monday, April 16, 2012
Runner's World Magazine
Runner's World Magazine is a great read for not only runners but for anyone who is looking to live a healthier lifestyle. The magazine contains information on workout routines, healthy foods, and much much more! I have been reading this magazine for years. The magazine tells you of the many upcoming races in any area you are from or traveling to, information on nutrition and weight loss, training tips, proper shoes and other gear, information for men and women, information for beginners, and current news in the running world. Also, they provide you the opportunity to shop and buy products that they recommend for you. From reading the magazine, I have learned many valuable techniques that I incorporate in my running. For example, the magazine taught me the importance of always staying hydrated in the summer and winter months while running outside. Also, it has taught me how to train properly for races. Furthermore, it has been very informative on proper stretching techniques. This magazine is a great read! There are always exciting and amazing real life experience stories of runners and popular athletes. Some of the articles give you insight into techniques these athletes use that have made them so successful. You can do as I did and just subscribe online, or you can sign up to receive their issues on a month to month basis. Just go to their website:http://www.runnersworld.com/.
Also, Runners World's website provides you with access to many different athletes blog. I have followed a few of their blogs and it has helped me learn much more about running and becoming more successful in the sport. You can also watch videos of many champions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment