Friday, March 30, 2012
fruits and veggies
My parents always use to tell me to eat more veggies and fruit. I hated eating my veggies and fruit but, when I started running I realized the major benefits that I could receive from eating them. Fruits and veggies are known to be critical to promoting good health. First of all, fruits and veggies can protect your health. They contain vitamins, minerals, and fiber that can protect you from chronic diseases. It is known that people who incorporate more veggies and fruit in their diet will have a reduced risk to chronic diseases, including stroke and other cardiovascular diseases. Sometimes, it is even possible to prevent certain cancers from eating fruits and veggies everyday. Furthermore, fruits and veggies provide nutrients that your body needs on a day to day basis. These nutrients not only help protect you from these chronic diseases, but also provide you with the energy you need to do physical activity everyday.
Other benefits can be found at:
http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/the-health-benefits-of-eating-fruit/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment